Are you an experienced Trainee Operator who possesses excellent communication skills and a key eye for detail and quality? Are you interested in joining a leading Manufacturing firm based in Tewkesbury on a Temp to Perm basis?
Our client are looking for a Trainee Operator to join their successful Extrusions team and work on a shift pattern of 4 days on, 4 days off, 4 nights on and 4 nights off.
Achieve and excel quality standardsManage scrap levelsRecord data accuratelyEnsure that targets and goals are metMaintaining the plant to agreed levels as defined in the current production proceduresNotifying and reporting any problems and improvementsInteracting with other departments to continuously identify improvement opportunitiesEnsuring that the plant and surrounding areas are maintained to an acceptable level of cleanlinessEnsuring compliance to personal and fellow employees; well-being by observing Health and Safety and Factory Legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work efficiently with minimum supervision
- Must posses some Mechanical Knowledge
- Ideally working towards NVQ Level 2 in Polymer & Processing
- Have an excellent eye for quality and detail
- The client would like to see people who possess a good team ethos and are happy to assist operators as and when requested to in order to gain knowledge over the range of extruders
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts including nights
If you would like to be considered for this role and believe you have the required kills and experience necessary to be successful in this role then please apply today with your CV or call the office on 01242 246 020 for more information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.