We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and ambitious individual to join a growing Civil Engineering business.
Just completed you’re A Levels, BTEC or NVQ? This may be the opportunity for you at entry level!
We are looking for a conscientious, motivated and precise individual to join an enthusiastic accounts team on a full-time basis, to train in Purchase Ledger. Training will be provided while you work allowing you to develop your Purchase Ledger knowledge and skills. As a Purchase Ledger Assistant, you will be responsible for the accurate processing of a high volume of supplier invoices, whilst working with the Purchase Ledger team to achieve department deadlines. This company is a progressive, energetic and passionate business, who understands that the key to a successful business is successful people. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start or progress their career and develop themselves to become a real asset to the Purchase Ledger team.
Essential Requirements as a Trainee Accounts Assistant (Purchase Ledger):
- Agood standard of GCSE’S (A-C) and at least 3 C’s at A Level or equivalent
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel and computer literate
- Excellent organisational skills
- Meticulous and methodical
Desirable as a Trainee Accounts Assistant (Purchase Ledger):
- Previous Purchase Ledger experience for a construction/civil engineering company
- Experience of dealing with high volumes in a busy environment