A leading family run trade materials business are looking for a Power Tools Repair and Sales person to be responsible for power tool repairs on site. Your day to day duties will include;
- Diagnosing and carrying out repairs necessary to power tools (not petrol).
- Identifying and ordering spare parts for repairs.
- Ordering of new stock for sale and checking stock levels.
- Providing sales support for the power tool department by serving customers and answering all queries (such as differences between each model and make and comparison against competitors' products).
- Organising collection/delivery of power tools.
My client is looking for someone with a strong mechanical and technical aptitude with some past experience of repairing power tools (not petrol)
This is a full time a full time permanent position working 08:30- 17:30 Monday- Friday & alternative Saturdays 08:00-13:30.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.