Toom Room Supervisor urgently required for a fast paced and growing manufacturer in Birmingham.
you will be responsible for working closely with the Operations Team to manage all tool repairs, modifications and improvements. To also assist with the new tools coming in to the business, to include supporting HLRs and snagging.
- to negotiate tool release times with planning on all refurbishments and achieve agreed finish times.
- To carry out all process improvements on tooling where capacity allows. Remove off standard costs.
- Monitor and control the tool room budget as agreed with the Operations Manager.
- Maintain good standards of Health and Safety and Environmental requirements, including housekeeping.
- To direct and control the tool room including the over time.
- Identify tooling improvements for quality, cost and process.
- To complete monthly tool room report.
- Attend operational meetings to support production and process engineering.
- Carry out probationary reviews, performance and development reviews and return to work interviews.
You will be required to work double days.
This is a permanent position for the right candidate.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.