Meridian Health are currently looking for an exceptional Scrub Nurse or Practitioner with a passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail in the Cheltenham area.
About this theatre role
Working in this pressured environment as part of a close-knit multidisciplinary team, you'll know that this role requires high levels of focus and engagement. .
You'll work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities which are state-of-the-art and maintained to our high standards. Our client has an excellent infection control record.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs
- Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme
About our client
Our client offers the very latest facilities and technology for a wide range of surgical and medical requirements. Managers work together to ensure that the care given to patients and the support given to staff is of the highest quality. Located within reach of the M5, we're near the railway station and the park and ride bus service.
Qualifications, skills and values
As a registered Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner, you'll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration. You'll also have post-registration experience. Immediate / Advanced Life Support is desirable.
You'll be an excellent communicator and team worker - flexible and motivated. You'll feel part of the wider hospital team and understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
We understand what it means to be driven by quality, so we'll never ask you to compromise.
Candidates must be NMC or HCPC qualified.
Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
We have a duty to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful candidates.
To apply for this position or for more information please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.