Meridian Business Support - Health Division - urgently requires:
Theatre, Scrub Nurses and ODPs - to work in NHS hospitals in: Weston Super Mare
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: on going - ad hoc Agency shifts & block bookings
Pay Rate: from £22.28 - £28.97 per hour + holiday pay
WHY WORK FOR MERIDIAN?
Meridian is a Framework Agency and proud to be a Preferred Supplier of Agency staff to multiple NHS Trusts.
Meridian has been supplying temporary and permanent staffing solutions to a wide variety of sectors throughout the UK since 1989. Our experience and track record has ensured we remain high on the leading recruitment agencies list in the UK.
Meridian Health have offices based throughout the UK and have successfully bid for a large number of national and local contracts and have seen year on year growth in this sector, giving you the peace of mind that we know what we are doing.
The team we have in place are from health care backgrounds, many of them having worked in clinical areas in both the public and private sectors.
ADVANTAGES OF BECOMING A MERIDIAN NURSE
Meridian Health is dedicated to providing the best recruitment solutions for our candidates as well as our clients.
- Receive competitive rates of pay and holiday pay
- Have the flexibility to work shifts based around your free time and home life at a variety of locations
- Be supported with Continuing Professional Development, Revalidation and training requirements
- Be entitled to join our Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Have a dedicated consultant take you through the recruitment process and beyond
Please call Julie Proctor on 0117 906 5816 or send your CV and contact details to email@example.com and I will call you back.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.