Meridian Health is one of the UK's progressive and leading providers of permanent bespoke tailored recruitment solutions to the Healthcare sector.
We are currently looking to recruit a part time Theatre Scrub Registered General Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner on behalf of our client a UK leading healthcare social enterprise with over 15 years experience in the industry.
As a Theatre Scrub Nurse or Practitioner you will deliver high quality clinical care through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care. You will work in a pressured environment as part of a close-knit multidisciplinary team. You will have the ability to understand, anticipate and develop intuitive partnerships that are vital within this role.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs
- Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme
- Providing nursing care for patients within the Operating Department
- Participating as a Scrubbed member of the Theatre team
- Reporting to Theatre Manager or senior nurse, incidents of accidents, complaints, defects in drugs, supplies or equipment.
- As a registered Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner, you'll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration
- At least 2 years post qualification experience
- Immediate / Advanced Life Support is desirable
- Excellent communicator and team worker, flexible and motivated
- Understand the importance of continuity in patient care
- Candidates must be NMC or HCPC qualified
In return you will be offered the following:
- Salary up to £34,000 pro rata
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Free Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply below or email your CV to email@example.com alternatively you can call Rebekah on 0151 556 2090 to discuss further.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.