Meridian Health is one of the UK's progressive and leading providers of permanent bespoke tailored recruitment solutions to the Healthcare sector.
We are currently looking to recruit a Theatre Scrub Registered General Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner on behalf of our client a UK leading healthcare social enterprise with over 15 years experience in the industry.
As a Theatre Scrub Nurse or Practitioner you will deliver high quality clinical care through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care. You will work in a pressured environment as part of a close-knit multidisciplinary team. You will have the ability to understand, anticipate and develop intuitive partnerships that are vital within this role.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs
- Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme
- Providing nursing care for patients within the Operating Department
- Participating as a Scrubbed member of the Theatre team
- Reporting to Theatre Manager or senior nurse, incidents of accidents, complaints, defects in drugs, supplies or equipment.
- As a registered Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner, you'll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration
- At least 2 years post qualification experience
- Immediate / Advanced Life Support is desirable
- Excellent communicator and team worker, flexible and motivated
- Understand the importance of continuity in patient care
- Candidates must be NMC or HCPC qualified
In return you will be offered the following:
- Salary up to £34,000 per annum
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Free Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply below alternatively you can call Ged on 0151 556 2090 or 07464 542 015 to discuss further.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.