Our Client is looking to recruit a fully qualified Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work on a number of busy contracts. This is a permanent opportunity for a time served/apprentice trained Electrician who holds a minimum 17th Edition. You will be required to cover a large area, including Glasgow, Falkirk and Aberdeen so you must be able to cover this area.
- Undertaking work on various contracts (retail, leisure and commercial properties)
- Working/Installing/reporting on single and three phase electrical installations.
- Completing all Internal and statutory required reports on a netbook to tight deadlines (NICEIC Reports & Certificates Electronic logbooks)
- Experience completing Electrical Installation Condition reports/certificates and to understand the correct issue of each report when carrying out works
- Portable Appliance Testing and Reporting
- Fire Extinguisher Testing and Reporting
- Emergency Lighting Testing and Reporting
- Be able to work alone and part of a team
Skills and Requirements:
- City & Guilds 17th Edition
- An understanding of Inspection & Testing, City & Guilds 2391 ideal
- An understanding of Fire Alarm testing, installation, fault finding and reporting
- Able to follow technical drawings, building plans and wiring diagrams
- Able to plan and organise your work
- Flexible approach
If you hold your 17th Edition, are able to undertake Testing and Remedial work and have a full driving licence with no endorsements please apply by return as our client is hoping to move quickly on this piece of work
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.