Are you an experienced Test Engineer who has exposure to supporting New Product Development within an R&D Function? Perhaps you are used to designing and managing new test rigs in a multi-disciplined Engineering environment? If so our client may have the perfect opportunity for you...
We are seeking a Test and Validation Engineer to join a leading Engineering company in Cheltenham on a full time, permanent basis offering an attractive package. The successful candidate will report to the Test Manager whilst being responsible for leading and managing Test and Validation Programmes.
- Planning and delivery of development test programme activities
- Designing and managing new test rigs
- Providing technical leadership for the development of new rigs
- Take ownership of product testing and validation for research
- New Product Development
- In service Investigations
- Root Cause Analysis
- Competitor Evaluations
- Previous experience in planning and managing product testing
- Working within a multi-discipline engineering test environment
- Experience in managing and assessing risk
- Engineering or Science degree within a related field
- Previous experience in leadership
- Knowledge of manual and automated test systems
- Good understanding of thermodynamics
- Efficient and confident enough to challenge reports
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered then please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.