On behalf of their global client Meridian Business Support are currently on the market for a Test & Evaluation Engineer on a minimum 12 month contract and based out of their facility in West Lothian.
- Responsible for creation, execution and maintenance of the product test solution
- Active participant in the definition of the product test strategy
- Configure both a Windows and a Linux test system
- Create and run manual tests
- Create and maintain automated tests
- Responsible for ensuring an audit trail for all test activities
- Source product requirements
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Proven experience developing test solutions and in writing/executing test cases
- Experience using an automated GUI tool such as QTP/UFT using expert view (not keyword or record and playback)
- Hands-on working knowledge of at least two of the following languages: Perl, C#, VBScript
- Experience using SQL
- Working knowledge of Linux, Windows 7 and Windows Server
- Experience with performance/load tests
- Experience in working with Quality Centre /ALM
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then if you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ross on 0141 285 7905 for further details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.