Tenant Liaison Officer
- Based in South Wales
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- 4 Weeks work initially
I am currently seeking experienced Tenant Liaison Officer to join them in the South Wales area for a 4 week period in August.
This is a great opportunity to work with an exceptional National Main contractor based in the South wales
- Daily visits to tenants homes to support to the Project Manager, Surveyors and Site Manager.
- Creating tenant profiles and undertaking home surveys before work commencement.
- Communicate the correct information about the costing schemes and capital programs to tenants
- Liaise with site management, operatives, the client and the tenants.
- Providing support to tenants during planned/capital works programs.
- Act as first point of contact for residents, resolving any queries, concerns and complaints they have regarding the refurbishment programme
- Participating in weekly site meetings and project team meetings.
- Maintenance and correlation of all records, files and incoming documents that relate to the Customer Service function.
- Ensuring that Health & Safety procedures carried out on site. Investigating and resolving any complaints or claims from tenants.
The successful candidate should have a background within the kitchen and bathroom planned works programs and the successful delivery of previous Tenant Liaison duties.
There will be a required number of visits to be made per day, so candidates will have to have good time management. They will also have to be enthusiastic, social, engaging and displayable communication skills.
For more information regarding this role, please contact myself, Lami Ogunbanwo at Meridian Recruitment on 01179 065 803 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.