Telesales Executive - East Devon
£23k Excellent OTE IRO £42K
Are you a consultative sales professional who enjoys being in an office/telephone based role? Do you have an interest in new technology or a background in finance?
Our client is a provider of technology solutions/software and has a worldwide presence and client base. Due to growth they are increasing the size of their local team and are keen to employ an experienced, consultative, Inside Sales professional.
A key priority of this role is to forge new relationships and increase awareness of the offerings in the market and to make new business sales as a result. You must be a good listener and a good problem solver, able to understand a client's needs and identify a solution from the range of products that the business offers. Must be goal orientated and motivated to hit targets
A number of sales leads arising from marketing campaigns, the website and their own dedicated internal tele-appointing team will be provided to help generate sales opportunities. However, you will also be expected to supplement these leads through own outbound sales lead generation activities such as cold calling.
In order to covert the sales leads into sales wins you will need to conduct web-based meetings with prospects. To be successful in these meeting you will need to have a general understanding of the market (full product training will, of course, be given), be proficient in consultative sales techniques and able to demonstrate the full range of products. Pre-sales resources will be available when more complex or important demonstrations are required.
You may be able to meet with your clients face to face, if they are local. It's more likely that meetings will be held on-line.
There will be an element of account management and you will stay in touch with clients although you won't be involved in any project management.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Identify new opportunities and propose and sell solutions to these based on the existing and new product & service portfolio to achieve the required revenue targets within the allocated territory.
- Development and implementation of a Sales Plan for the territory to meet the targets set.
- Report regularly on activity, customer feedback, competition and market developments to Sales Manager.
- Administration of contracts, client databases, proposals and staff training
- Strong relationship builder
- New Business Development
- Proven ability to deliver targets
- Proven sales and negotiation skills
- Effective presentational skills
- Experience in complex sales cycles
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Highly motivated
This well established and successful client can offer a professional working environment, structured training, good benefits, generous commission structure and career progression.
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5pm
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.