Our client is looking for a driven and ambitious Telesales Advisor to join their telesales team based in Andover.
You will be making calls to existing customers, NO cold calls...YAY!!! :-)
What can Telesales do for me?
- Build confidence dealing with customers
- Intense induction training on sales skills, business and marketing
- A great opportunity to start your career in sales and business.
- Opportunities to develop within the company
- Become a part of a vibrant team.
What does Telesales Involve?
- Achieving a personal monthly target by making outbound calls to new and existing customers
- Maintain product and process knowledge in line with FCA regulations.
- Delivering first class customer service from start to finish of the sales process
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via telephone conversations.
The ideal candidate will have sales or customer service skills and have experience in a targeted customer focus role, and/or call centre environment as well as the ability to show initiative and think on your feet.
This is a full time role on a shift basis working 10am - 6pm one week and 12pm - 8pm the next. The role offers a starting wage of £16,000-£16,500 plus commission, for successful sales people realistically earning a minimum of £22,000 per year.
If you want to be part of a work hard, play hard environment with great benefits and incentives then call Gemma on 01722 328038 or send your CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.