If you have extensive experience of working in a telephone sales environment with hands on management / supervisory skills. If you also have good working knowledge of Microsoft programmes, are able to collate, analyse, interpret and distribute detailed numerical data, as well as experience of working with and developing call centre systems and metric, this may be the role for role for you!
A successful business, who have grown substantially over the last 14 years and are continuing to expand. They are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic Telephone Sales Manager to ensure a high level of performance is maintained and KPI's are met at both individual and team level, while maintaining team morale and motivation with clear, strong direction and communication to the Outbound Call Team.
- Ensure an intensive follow call programme is made to all new customer contacts to collect Company information; incentivise initial orders and ensure timely follow up.
- Ensure regular communication is in place with the Company's smaller customers to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained and encourage increased sales and loyalty.
- Take responsibility for ensuring the Outbound Team have an appropriate and up to date call list and collating information to provide the team with reports detailing the customer accounts to be called, the nature of the calls, area, type of customer, campaigns or promotion.
- Making calls yourself as the outbound call team is developed and then continuing to do so to maintain the customer base and demonstrate best practice to the Outbound Call Team.
- Ensure that data collection and reporting is accurate and maintained to keep records complete and up to date.
- Analyse weekly sales reports and data to optimise the Outbound Call Teams' tasks in order to meet KPI's and service both new and existing customers.
- Ensure a high level of performance is maintained and KPI's are met at both individual and team level, while maintaining team morale and motivation with clear, strong direction and communication to the Outbound Call Team.
- Help to grow and develop new business and increase existing accounts through both regular contact and follow up of promotions and supporting marketing activity, and also by pursuing fading accounts.
- Recruit, induct, train, manage, motivate and mentor a team of Outbound Call Advisors
- An absolute minimum of 2 years call centre management experience
- Extensive experience of working in a telephone sales environment and handling outbound calls, ideally to both known and new contacts
- Hands on experience of working with and developing call centre systems and metrics
- Excellent telephone manner
- Knowledge and/or experience of Customer Service principles and practices
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft programmes
- Able to collate, analyse, interpret and distribute detailed numerical data
- Experience in a hands on management/supervisory role
- Ability to build lasting relationships
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in a B2B sales environment
My client will be moving from Honiton to lovely new offices Near Tiverton. There is parking at their current and new site.
Working Hours: 8am to 4pm Mon - Fri
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.