Technical Sales Coordinator
Working for a manufacturing company based in their Bridgwater facility who manufactures ventilation equipment which is transported around the world by sea, air and truck.
As the Technical Sales Coordinator your primary role will include working closely with the Operations, Shipping and Service Team ensuring that requirements are met in a timely, responsive manner maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Dealing with customer spare parts inquiries, quotations and orders in a timely, efficient and accurate manner
- Identifying, interpreting and locating parts in order to meet customer's needs
- Preparing parts quotations for customers within the defined company commercial framework
- Proactively chasing up of quotations
- Direct selling of promotional products to customers
- Track orders and quote request status
- Coordinating with all other departments and US Sister Company
- Parts and order processing administration, dealing with emails, faxes and telephone calls
- Developing an understanding and experience with domestic and international shipping, imports and exports
- Developing a strong working relationship with freight forwarders for both domestic and international shipping
- Experience within a technical or mechanical environment
- Ability to operate a range of IT based programmes including Excel, MRP and CRM systems
- High level of commercial awareness
- Strong negotiation skills to ensure the best pricing is achieved
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proactive and taking the lead in calling and talking to existing or potential customers
- Taking the initiative to resolve problems
- Positive attitude towards work, be highly organised and detail oriented whilst prioritising work and exceeding customer expectations
The basic contract details will include 37.5 hours per week 8.30am to 5pm with 1 hour lunch break. Twenty days holiday a year, increasing to 25 days after 5 year's employment, in addition to 8 statutory public holidays.
Contribution to a private pension scheme and have a Life Insurance policy of 1 times salary.
Starting salary of up to £23,000 (depending on experience) and a probationary period of 3 months.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.