An exciting opportunity has arisen within a leading motor trade company based in Salisbury, for a Technician to join their team.
As a Technician you will need to achieve the highest standards in customer service through delivery of an exceptional technical performance which is always right first time whilst working on our customers and our own vehicles.
You will be able to work to efficiency and productivity targets, run diagnostics, resolve faults, suggest and make improvements and support the broader workshop team.
To be a success in this role, you will possess;
- The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards
- Great team player and communication skills
- Experience of working to efficiency targets;
- Full Driving Licence;
- VOSA approved MOT tester also an advantage but not essential;
- Time served or hold NVQ qualifications to Level 2/3;
This is a full time permanent position; the working hours are Monday - Friday, 8.00am to 5.30pm and will include Saturdays which will be on a rota basis.
Contact Jemma at Meridian on 01722 38038 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.