Fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing Financial Services provider. Our client is a provider of product wrappers to the investment market, and they are looking for a Technical Specialist to join their team based from their offices in Bath.
The role holder must have a solid understanding, knowledge and experience of all processes across a Client Services environment, particularly back-office/administration. Excellent communication skills are essential as well as having the ability and the drive to engage in a continuous improvement environment.
- Providing technical support to the Client Services team, taking ownership and management of complex queries, issues, problems and project work across all areas of the overall team
- Subject Matter Expert for the Client Services Administration team
- Go to point for escalated queries from the Contact Centre team, and rest of operations
- Go to point for testing of system releases and process reviews
- Process owner for the Administration team
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and arranging administration training in relation to platform enhancements, upgrades and new releases
- Initial point of contact for Bulk Migration processing
- Work with the Business Support team to ensure that all IT platforms are equipped to cope with processing of regulatory and legislative changes across teams
- Identify technical issues, share best practice and take appropriate action, communicating at appropriate forums ensuring a consistent approach is taken across the business and clients
- Provide training to clients service teams on various aspects as and when required to further the knowledge within the business
- Able to work after hours and on weekends on team or business projects as well as during IT releases and upgrades. This may mean working from home from time to time in the evenings.
- Accountable for raising risks where service may be compromised, and escalating to the line managers and Business Support, if necessary, to ensure that operational impact is understood and an effective solution is brought forward and implemented.
- Knowledge of managing solutions to process breaches and system breaches
The ideal candidate will have:
- Examples of having worked within a dynamic, pressured and flexible environment and have the ability to manage constant change
- Confidence, Communication and willingness to succeed
- Excellent MS Excel skills (graphs, advanced hyperlinks, formulas, pivot tables, data validation etc.)
- Experience with GBST/Composer platform technology
- Worked in a team leader/supervisor role
- Worked in a project management role/environment
- Understand Model Portfolio's, rebalancing and trading
This is a full time role offering a salary of £25,000-£30,000 (dependant on skills and experience) Benefits include holiday, pension, healthcare and much more.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 to apply and find out more or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.