Technical Reporting Accountant - 6 month FTC
"Are you a ACA or ACCA Qualified Technical Reporting Accountants who has hands on experience of statutory account preparation" then I have a great opportunity for you!!!
My client is looking for a accomplished Accountant who has the ability to "get things done" together with strong technical knowledge and analytical skills, to join their Corporate Finance Division for a 6 month FTC.
In this role you will play a key role in supporting the Group Finance Manager to ensure all the statutory accounts are prepared for the Group and individual entities. These will be under a combination of IFRS, FRS 101 and FRS 102.
- You will be responsible for the conversion from UK GAAP to IFRS and FRS 101 where you will be working closing with the Group Finance Manager
- Preparing skeleton accounts and working papers for review by the Group Finance Controller.
- Investigation and explanation of IFRS requirements and impact on the Group
- Working closely with the Group Finance Manager to ensure all statutory accounts are ready for audit and clear the audit with minimum queries
- Experience of managing conversion from UK GAAP to IFRS and FRS 101 for both consolidated and individual statutory accounts
This role is paying a competitive salary with some great additional perks, however my client will also consider contractors seeking daily rates.
Working with this world wide science-based service company who provide chemical, biochemical and DNA based analysis, who since privatization in the 90's the turnover has gone from £15m to over £200m pa!
Situated in the head office in Teddington which boasts great transport links, and based on a leafy eight acre site over looking Bushy Park and close to all shops, restaurants and pubs.
If you are interested here are the next steps on how to apply for this opportunity:
To discuss this position and your hands on experience of statutory accounts preparation then please call Debbie Lee on 0208 843 8187 or email your CV and explain why you believe you are suitable for this role. firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is live and ready to be filled. - Interviews to take place over the next couple of weeks
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.