Technical Manager of Highways Structures - Sutton Coldfield
My client is a leading consultancy working across various sectors and delivering high-quality outcomes for their projects for both their public and private sector clients.
Due to an increased workload and acquisition of new projects, a Technical Manager of Structures is needed to work on multiple major improvement schemes in the Birmingham area.
The right candidate will have a strong knowledge of bridge and structure design, standards and be proficient using industry recognised industry softwares. A proven track record or working on Local Authority, Highways Agency, D&B and Private Developer schemes. Hold a degree in Civil Engineering and be a chartered member of a relevant professional institution.
- Lead and develop the HDM technical capability by developing and delivering technical solutions.
- Provide and develop strategic, technical and project guidance to HDM teams working on projects.
- Enhance company reputation within the market place as a provider of innovative and well engineered solutions, whilst maintaining those services for current clients.
- Show leadership skills and guidance to develop staff and encourage learning and development.
- Act as supervising civil engineer and provide training agreements when required.
- Stakeholder management - Keep all stakeholders fully informed of any technical issues and/or associated potential risks to the Group as they arise.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anybody looking to work for a well known consultancy, that prides themselves on competitive salaries, constant employee development and maintaining a healthy work life balance.
For a confidential discussion on the role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call John Stocker on 0161 929 2287.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.