This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. Based at their head office in Somerset they are looking for a Technical Assistant to join their Technical and New Product Development team.
To be successful in the position of Technical Assistant you will require a working knowledge of mathematics, preferably to A Level standard. You will also be extremely organised with excellent attention to detail.
- New Product Development support and creation of new formulations on Sage/IFS, liaising with Production department.
- Organisation and processing of clinical trial product.
- Organisation of R&D stability testing including the processing, recording and analysing of results.
- Producing technical files in conjunction with regulatory and quality personnel.
- Validation support - collecting and analysing data.
- Good level of mathematics and an understanding of statistics (A Level mathematics).
- Excellent organisation skills, attention to detail and precision.
- Excellent IT skills including the use of Word, Excel and Outlook to a high level.
- Strong analytical skills and creative approach to problem solving.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable, but not essential.
- Positive "can do" attitude.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
Working Hours: 9.00 - 5.30 Mon - Fri
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.