Shift Team Supervisor
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday 5am - 5pm
Based in Banbury
Salary £10.00 per hour + excellent benefits
Due to continued success Meridian Business Support is currently recruiting for a Shift Team Supervisor to work onsite at a large food manufacturing facility in Banbury.
Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading and largest independent Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and was awarded "Best Company to Work For" by Recruitment International in 2016!!
This is an exciting but very rewarding opportunity for a focused, self motivated and highly organised individual. This is an extremely fast paced reactive role so you will need to be able to work in a pressurised environment. You will very much be working in partnership with the client and will play an integral part in the success of this account.
In return for hard work we offer a great place to work, great benefits, talented people, training and development, progression and an annual awards conference and dinner.
- Supporting and monitoring attendance and managing shift changeovers/check-ins
- To ensure all Meridian temporary staff are working within Safety and Quality guidelines
- Support with temporary worker management tasks
- Supporting in ensuring productivity results are maintained within the temporary workforce
- Liaise effectively with Shift Supervisors to ensure smooth daily running of shift
- Liaise with production management in peak identifying pass/fail assessments for all new hires of capability
- Complete return to work meetings as required with temporary workers
- Complete daily audits of work areas, PPE and equipment
- Liaise effectively with Meridian on-site team on performance management issues
- Deliver added value for the client through continuous improvement projects
- Administration and other tasks as and when required
The Successful Candidate:
- Previous experience of working within a food/distribution environment in a supervisory capacity would be advantageous
- Previous leadership experience is essential
- Good interpersonal skills/ability to interact with all levels of client management
- Must be a focused, motivated & organised individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
For more details regarding this fantastic opportunity please contact Dawn Fish, Talent Acquisition Manager at Meridian Business Support on 07734 147479 or email email@example.com
As part of the offer process, all successful candidates will be required to give their consent to complete a basic DBS disclosure. For roles with budgetary responsibility, successful candidates will also be required to give their consent to the completion of a credit check. All job offers are subject the consideration of vetting results, in addition to the receipt of satisfactory references.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.