We require a Team Manager to oversea team leaders and team members at Glasgow airport.
What you'll have:
- People management skills, e.g. dealing with performance issues, grievances, holidays, and absence management
- Ability to plan, organise and delegate
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer literate, able to manipulate data
- Communication Skills - must be able to communicate at all levels
- An understanding of health and safety regulations
- Must be methodical, and logical in their approach to work
- Food Hygiene certificate and or IOSH
- Working knowledge of WMS
- Experience/ knowledge of Materials Control processes
- Current Airline Security Certification
- Knowledge of HMC&E regulations
What's the purpose of role:
To Ensure The Production, Despatch, Delivery And Service To The Customer Of The Agreed Product Is Managed Effectively Ensuring That Food Quality Standards Are Preserved.
- Ensure all costs are contained within agreed financial guidelines maintain and monitor working practices, systems and processes to meet schedules.
- Utilising planning tools as requested by your line manager, these are :
- Holiday Plans
- Work Schedules
- Training Plans
- Ensuring that all process checks are undertaken as required monitoring performance and ensuring corrective action is undertaken. to include
- Quality Spot Checks
- Correct Completion of Substitution documentation.
- Correct Completion of Waste/ ullage documentation.
- Ensuring skills matrices are current and training plans are in place as required.
- Review and analyse appropriate service reports on a period basis effectively communicating issues, agreeing action plans and monitoring corrective actions.
- Providing information to assist in the effective review of unit and team performance.
- Maintain wastage control as required utilising best practice processes.
- Organising staff and equipment within specified cost targets and to meet forecast.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.