Due to expansions within our client's business, they have an exciting opening for a Team Leader to join their busy Production team.
As Team Leader your primary role will be to manage production team effectively to deliver organisational targets. Reporting to the Production Manager your main responsibilities will include
- Managing a production team of approximately 10 employees effectively to deliver organisational targets
- Ensuring that organisational procedures in place for quality, operation and health and safety are strictly adhered to by Production staff at all times
- Training and development of Production staff
It would also be desirable for you to have:
- Previous use of an MRP system
In return we offer
- Ongoing training, development and monitoring
- A non-contributory pension scheme
- A Company bonus scheme after 3 months employment
- Occupational Health Surveillance
- Company Social Activities
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this vacancy is Friday 26th February 2016
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.