We are currently looking to work with Level 3 (or above) Teaching Assistants to work one-to-one with pupils in mixed ability classes. The roles will involve delivering tailored support during Literacy and Numeracy lessons and general support in other subjects.
- Must be level 3 qualified in teaching and learning in schools or equivalent
- Have experience working with children with special educational needs and sound Literacy and Numeracy knowledge/understanding
- Experience liaising with outside agencies, communicating with parents and forming positive relationships with teaching and support staff
- Capable of devising suitable education plans to support the pupil and ensure they are given every opportunity to reach their full potential is crucial
- DBS on the update service is advantageous, but full assistance provided if a new application is required
- Competitive rates of pay (between £60 - £75 per day)
- Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
- 'Refer a Friend' scheme
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.