We are looking for a Systems & Projects Assistant to help the Operations Manager implement change within the department following a restructure and to improve service delivery.
This is a 6 Month Temporary assignment and the successful candidate will be able to work with a diverse team, have a working knowledge of systems analysis, staff and customer relationship values and data management.
- Assess and measure performance against a range of models
- Develop relationships and partnering with community groups and businesses.
- Assist in developing and managing staff training programmes specific to up-skilling the workforce
- Embed within the operational team to facilitate service delivery and team culture
- Investigate alternative business operating models including mobile IT solutions
- Co-ordinate H&S compliance with corporate and national standards
- Assist in the management and delivery of projects
- Manage small projects and issues as they arise on a daily basis from start to completion, working with the Operations Coordinator and Team Leaders.
- Good communication, literacy and numeracy skills are essential, and the candidate needs to be conversant with Microsoft applications.
- Good general standard of education to A level or equivalent
- Experience of performance monitoring and analysis
- Experience of problem solving across a range of issues in a high pressured frontline service environment
- Experience of Project management
- Experience of risk-based health and safety assessments and interventions
- Understanding of operational systems and multi-functional processes
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience of customer development and liaison
- HNC or equivalent in a subject related to cleansing, horticulture, open space management or grounds maintenance services would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level problem solving skills
- Customer focus and awareness
- Robust and self motivated, able to work on own initiative
- Ability to assess problems and devise solutions
- Good organisation skills particularly in respect of systems and processes
Working Hours: 37 Hours per week - Full Time
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.