IT Systems Developer
Do you want to help prepare young people shape into a changing world in the 21st century, yet also receive free meals? An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced full time System Developer to support our clients MIS and ICT systems. If you have strong experience of SQL server, SQL reporting, and programming in .Net and other web based languages, then this role is ideal for you.
Duties and Responsibilities (Aims of the Role)
- Supporting and Developing the MIS systems
- Writing SQL queries to produce reports, statistical reports, and business reports.
- Supporting and maintaining the SQL databases.
- Manipulating and importing/exporting data from different systems.
- Supporting and developing the web based applications (intranet, portals).
- Developing bespoke systems and web applications.
- Keeping the IT Manager regularly updated with day to day issues.
- Assisting in project work as required.
- Attending and contributing constructively to Departmental and other meetings as and when required.
- Undertaking any other reasonable task promptly and effectively that the IT Manager might request.
- Strong experience in database and data manipulation technologies using SQL & Excel
- Experience using SSRS (SQL server reporting services)
- Proficient in writing code in .NET technologies
- Microsoft Windows Server
- SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.