This is a temp to perm role for the right candidate
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be familiar with Surface-Mount Technology (SMT) electronic components and SMT assembly process.
- Must be able to set-up and operate automated SMT assembly equipment including Screen Printer, Glue Dispensing Machine, Pick and Place Machine, and Reflow Oven.
- Must be able to properly clean boards.
- Able to perform basic soldering and rework of SMT components.
- Pick components and prepare kits for manufacturing.
- Able to perform visual inspections of SMT assemblies.
- Able to maintain accurate job tracking records.
- Able to interpret IPC-A-610 standards for acceptability and customer specifications.
- Must be familiar with and able to use hand tools, screwdrivers, pliers, cutters, etc.
- Shall maintain a neat appearance about self and work area.
- Shall be accountable for quality, quantity and inspection of work performed.
- Shall practice safe work habits and report unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Must be familiar with company handbook.
- Train co-workers and assist when problems arise.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.