Support Worker - Shrewsbury
At Meridian Health we are looking to recruit Support Workers on behalf of our client an award winning and leading provider of care services, Specialising in supporting adults Learning disabilities within a residential service.
The main part of this role is support individuals within established residential services, supporting residents during daily activities and tasks to help them to achieve their ambitions.
Ideally our client is looking for experienced support workers with NVQ Level 3 Health and social care but support workers with NVQ Level 2 will be considered, you must be a driver with a full clean driving licence to be considered for this role.
- To assist the Manager and Deputy in ensuring the efficient running of homes on a daily basis and to liaise effectively with staff.
- To promote high standards of professional practice, creating an environment which meets the physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual needs of the residents.
- Enable residents and staff to develop and maintain a homely environment taking into account any risks, evaluating these on a regular basis to ensure high standards of quality and safety.
- To supervise staff to support residents in their personal care needs, both physical and emotional in a way that respects and promotes their choice, dignity and independence.
- Work with individuals in a person-centred way and in line with the clients' values and support philosophy to identify their aims and put them into effect.
In return, you will benefit from the following:
- Completive salary
- 28 days holidays including Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Promotional opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV below or call David on 0151 556 2090.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.