Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for an Interim Support Team Manager on behalf of a market leading Housing client.
Our client is looking for a team manager to work as part of a floating support team, delivering services to older people living in mixed tenure homes working to a rota of 5:7 service operating 8:00am to 8:00pm. Providing housing related support to older people living in RCT to achieve greater Independence, maintain dignity and respect, to stay in their home for longer, reducing tenancy failure and promoting healthy 0living and social inclusion.
- To supervise and monitor the work of the SAFE support team working remotely across the company.
- To provide all supporting people returns in line with contract requirements.
- To manage performance in line with service aims and targets and taking appropriate action to address poor performance.
- To provide performance data as requested and required to evidence that services are being delivered in line with standards and targets are being achieved.
- To ensure appropriate cover is provided, throughout the week, weekend and monitor rotas for the out of hour's service.
- To receive emergency calls out of normal working hours and to respond as appropriate participating in out of hours rota.
- To ensure the needs of service users are met in a manner that respects their dignity and privacy, ensuring confidentiality at all times.
- To promote effective service user involvement and participation
- To coordinate the recruitment and induction of new staff in line with contract requirements.
- To supervise and monitor the work of the SAFE support team, this includes development and training, support and supervision, ensuring compliance with procedures and regular communication with staff via team meetings, PBT's and 121's. Undertake audits and monthly team meetings.
- Ensure compliance with supporting people standards and contract requirements and the company policies and procedures.
- Work within a team, supporting colleagues and attending team meetings, recording and sharing information appropriately and confidentially.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Requirements
- Experience of working within a housing environment.
- Previous experience of dealing with clients with difficulties.
- Knowledge of housing legislation
- Minimum 2 years experience of supervising staff
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.