Do you have a sound understanding of Mechanical and Electrical Buildings Services, possibly with knowledge of Plumbing and Heating? If you are also customer focused and able to manage a busy team of Customer Support Advisors, then this could be the ideal role for you. You will be required to ensure that your team deliver exceptional service to both internal and external customers, while ensuring that they have the skills and knowledge to support customers technically on the phone and email.
- Promote and drive the team to provide internal and external customers with a high level of technical support for this company's products and services. They are firmly embedded within the mech/elec building services industry providing exceptional solutions within the renewable sector.
- Be available to the team in answering technical questions should they require support
- Generate repeat business for Nu-Heat's repeat purchasing customers by ensuring they are supported, developed and provided with the highest levels of technical services
- Develop a highly skilled technical support team
- Drive performance within the team ensuring they have the support and supervision required
- Identify, review and propose solutions to improve team performance and the service provided to customers
- Manage and resolve complaints in line with the complaints handling policy
- Where complaints need to be escalated, investigate and provide a recommendation as to any actions required to resolve
- Ensure team adherence to process and policy
You will have a combined skill base including: technical knowledge within the building services, plumbing and / or heating industry AND exceptional customer service and supervisory skills.
- Excellent Communicator
- The ability to resolve technical issues
- Supervisory ability
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.