We are recruiting for a Spares Specialist for our prestigious client based in Yeovil.
The position of a Spares Specialist is to work as part of a team in processing the relevant Spares through the gated process in order to provide and maintain an effective Customer service.
Duties will include:
- Arrears progression, resolving issues and addressing root causes, receiving Customer requirements, managing Customer priorities and assisting with the continuous improvement of processes
- Ensure that Customer requirements are processed in the required time constraints, accurately and in line with the Customers contractual requirements
- To ensure all Customer requirements are loaded to SAP accurately and in line with the Customer request and the content is raised in accordance with quality commercial and contractual requirements
- To liaise and work closely with the Customer Service Delivery Teams ensuring all Customer assets are progressed efficiently and in-line with agreed service levels
- To load Purchase Orders, ensuring all are loaded accurately
- To be proactive in resolving problems/issues in the first instance with the ability to escalate to your line manager, as required
The successful candidate must have an excellent understanding of the Microsoft packages, which includes Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Must have excellent interpersonal and strong team skills with the ability to communicate and interact at all levels of the business both within and outside the department. The proven ability to work under pressure and to deadlines while ensuring quality and accuracy at all times. The Jobholder must be highly numerate with a high degree of written and computer data accuracy.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.