Support Administrator - Altrincham
£18,000 - £21,000 + Variety of Flexible Benefits
Meridian Business Support are currently looking for an experienced support administrator to join the team in our Altrincham head office, Ideally with a recruitment or helpdesk background you will be capable of all day to day maintenance and running our vendor management software. You will be supporting clients, the Meridian branch network, 2nd tier suppliers and candidates with queries and ongoing support. You will look to build and maintain strong relationships and deliver class leading customer service to anyone using the product. You will also develop an outstanding level of understanding of our clients in order to deliver first class solutions.
- Possess good communication skills both written and verbal
- Be able to work effectively under pressure and against deadlines
- Have proven, excellent organisational skills
- Be tactful and articulate
- Motivated and driven
- Be empathetic with an ability to put yourself in others shoes
- Be analytical and methodical in your approach to problems
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others
- Work well within a team environment
- Have experience within customer support
- Have strong IT skills, be intuitive and confident in navigating new software and systems
- 1st point of contact for clients, MBS Network & suppliers via our MTEC Helpdesk number and emailed support queries. Ensure that queries are dealt with and responded to within set time frames.
- Create assignments and general payroll assistance in order to manage timesheet functionality through MTEC Core system.
- Ensure that a high level of service is provided to clients and suppliers.
- Maintain and manage VMS Contracts, setting up vacancies along with populating the core system with job descriptions and rates.
- Grant access rights for clients and maintain timesheet authorisation process.
- Manage the tier network enabling visibility for the correct suppliers along with rates and shortlist.
- Work alongside Implementation manager and Contracts & Procurement to set up new suppliers and ensure the correct contract & compliance has been assigned and received back prior to making account live.
- Monitor and control the VMS System Timeline to ensure that shortlisted candidates have been checked and sent to the client for review or request hire depending on contract.
- Attach and submit all contract and compliance modules for specific workers i.e. Driving licence checks, right to work documentation, references etc.
- Monitor, create and publish vacancies for clients.
- Engage with suppliers and promote vacancies which are not being fulfilled.
- Work closely with the MTEC Implementation Executive to ensure continued administration and client KPI's are being achieved.
- Act as a liaison between suppliers and hiring managers in relation to the coordination of the recruitment process.
- Production of management information through MTEC Analytics sent to key stakeholders when required.
- NMW and other rate uplifts through data management of accounts.
- Check contract and compliance documentation submitted by suppliers relating to workers.
- Attend internal meetings with MTEC Implementation Executive and MTEC team.
- Monitor and submit HMRC reports to Compliance team, liaise with suppliers on missing information.
For further information please contact the Recruitment Team; 0161 929 3855/ or email email@example.com