Are you an articulate, driven and solutions focused Supply Chain Specialist with exposure to the Manufacturing industry?
Would you like to join a reputable and innovative global firm based in Cheltenham Spa?
This role is full-time, permanent and the hours of work are 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday.
- Maintain and develop KPI's and operational reports to support UK Sales Supply Chain Team and the business.
- Gather information from multiple sources predominantly on procurement, demand, sales and efficiency
- Analyse the data to understand trends, problems, information etc.
- Critically evaluate the information and report detail back to the business.
- Work with the business in identifying areas for improvement and finding solutions using data, research and analysis.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Interact with sales, marketing, and customers to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Create strong relationships with internal manufacturing stakeholders, commercial sales, new product development and marketing to build events such as promotional data, market activity, pricing seasonality and weather into the demand plan.
- Significant experience in supply chain and forecasting.
- Experienced in data collation and analysis and solution delivery.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Process mapping and problem solving skills.
- Accomplished communication and interpersonal skills.
- A focused, driven attitude
- Exposure to the manufacturing industry
If you feel that this role might be a step in the right direction for your career then please apply with your CV today for immediate consideration or call Jade on 01242 246 020.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.