An exciting opportunity has arisen for a pro-active & hands-on Supply Chain/Procurement professional to join the Tewkesbury site of an industry-leading, global aerospace business. This forward-thinking company create and manufacture innovative products, but also operate a customer-focused culture where your ideas for improvement are welcomed and excellence is both expected and achieved.
We seek a candidate who has a strong supply chain background with demonstrable experience in the Aerospace or Automotive industry. Alongside this, you will have strong leadership skills and be adept at motivating and driving performance throughout your team and the supply chain, leading by example and taking a hands-on approach.
As a strategic-thinker, you will utilise your Lean skills to evaluate and seek out opportunities to improve current processes, drive supplier performance and add value. With a focus on continuous improvement, you will enact positive change for the benefit of your team, the customer, the supply chain structure and ultimately the wider organisation.
Injecting urgency and high levels of motivation and morale into your team, you will coach and develop them, driving performance and improving customer delivery.
You will have excellent interpersonal skills and welcome the opportunity of working for a truly collaborative business, whose internal culture is centred around respect and working together to achieve success.
In return you will receive a very competitive remuneration and benefits package, an excellent working environment and the opportunity to be part of a business whose tangible internal culture welcomes initiative, and both supports and empowers their employees to achieve their full potential.
- Significant supply chain experience within Aerospace, Automotive or a comparable industry
- Strong leadership skills, with a hands-on approach to developing and motivating others
- Demonstrable experience in adding value through the utilisation of Lean initiatives
- A degree or equivalent professional qualification in a relevant Business or Engineering discipline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proactive and customer-focused approach to continuous improvement.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.