My client is currently seeking an experienced Supply Chain Co-ordinator
You will be responsible for ensuring that the Operations team have sufficient packaging available to meet the forward production plan and to ensure there are sufficient consumable products to run the site
Job Responsibilities / Key Accountabilities:
- To call off the required amounts of packaging required to meet the forward production plan.
- To call off printed films and labels to meet the forward production plan both at Whotchurch and 3rd party partners
- To conduct regular, agreed inventory counts
- To purchase consumable products enabling the site to run efficiently
- To purchase PPE, maintaining agreed stock levels
- To purchase cleaning chemicals and maintain agreed stock levels
- To purchase stationary for the Whitchurch site
- Generate reports, as requested, related to the Supply Chain environment including packaging and suppliers thereof.
- Administration within the Supply Chain environment as requested eg
- Balancing priorities/workload
- Ensuring forward packaging demands are met and that production is not compromised
- Conducting inventory counts within the warehouse environment
Personal Qualities and kills:
- High levels of self motivation, drive & commitment
- Flexible and resilient
- Pragmatic, methodical
If you feel you have the right experience and would like to apply please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01952 457897
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.