Student Nurse to work as HCA within NHS Hospitals
Work within Stoke-on-Trent
Excellent rates of pay are offered - ranging from £8.00 up to £16.00 per hour.
We are currently looking to expand our team of Healthcare Assistants (HCA's) to work within the Stoke-On-Trent area in the local NHS Hospitals.
Meridian is one of the largest multi award-winning recruitment companies in the UK. We currently have high volumes of NHS Agency work for Healthcare workers.
You can work full time hours or part time on a bank shift basis. We can offer you completely flexible working hours which you could fit in around your existing university commitments.
Job requirements for HCA
- Assisting patients physical and emotional needs.
- Assisting qualified staff in the delivery of nursing care
- Updating written documentation as required
- Following infection control procedures at all times
- Free mandatory training provided alongside an excellent opportunity to broaden your skills by working in different environments.
Healthcare Assistant requirements:
Successful candidates will have 6 months experience within an NHS setting or will have completed clinical placements as a student nurse. Immunisation history will be required to clear our Occupational Health Check.
Suitable Applicants might include: Band 2, Healthcare Assistant, Clinical Support Worker, HCSW, HCA, Care Assistant, Healthcare Worker, Care Worker, Support Worker.
About Meridian Business Support (Nursing Division)
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned recruitment companies in the UK.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.