Student Nurses required to work as HCSW's within local NHS Hospitals
Based in Stoke-on-Trent
Excellent rates of pay are offered ranging from £8.70 up to £16.36 per hour.
Day, night and twilight shifts available.
We are looking to expand our team of Healthcare Assistants (HCA's) to work in the Stoke-On-Trent area within the local NHS Hospitals.
You can work full time hours or part time on a bank shift basis. We can offer you completely flexible working hours which you can fit in around your existing university commitments.
Job requirements for HCA
- Assisting patients physical and emotional needs.
- Assisting qualified staff in the delivery of nursing care
- Updating written documentation as required
- Following infection control procedures at all times
- Free mandatory training provided alongside an excellent opportunity to broaden your skills by working in different environments.
- Successful candidates will have 6 months experience within an NHS setting or will have completed clinical placements as a student nurse.
- Immunisation history will be required to clear our Occupational Health Check.
About Meridian Business Support (Nursing Division)
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned recruitment companies in the UK.
Apply now or contact us on 01782 209091 for further information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.