Meridian Business Support are looking to recruit a Structural Steel Draughtsman (Tekla) for one of there clients based in the North Lanarkshire area.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading business and become a very well respected member of the design team.
My client is a well-established Engineering company that specialise in the design, manufacture and build of structural steel projects, and over the years have expanded into a range of diverse markets. They are experiencing year on year success making now the ideal time to become a part of their ever growing team.
- Providing drawing office support all stages (estimating, design, fabrication and erection) of projects
- Generating 3D TEKLA models at tender stage in partnership with estimating team
- Generating 3D TEKLA models at design stage to customer specifications (from scratch and/or from client's BIM models)
- Working closely with the Production team to ensure that drawings are compatible with CNC capabilities
To be successful in this job opportunity you will display:
- Experience as a Tekla & CAD Draughtsman within steel fabrication
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Current knowledge of 3D Model build, connections detailing and fabrication drawings
If this something you'd be interested in and would like to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0141 285 7905
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.