Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting Stores Technicians for their Client based in Glasgow.
These roles are temp to perm basis for the right Candidates.
- Material Handling - All Materials to be handled in accordance to current procedures and processes to be monitored and improved if needed.
- Performance - All work to be recorded accurately and orders to be dispatched correctly.
- Health and Safety - All Health and Safety requirements must be met
- Hygiene - Staff must wear protective clothing and hair nets when in the factory
- Team Work - Be aware of how your department is performing and teat others with respect at all time.
- Administration - Paperwork is a vital part of the department and should be carried out to ensure an audit trial is possible by external auditors.
Rate of pay: £8.03ph
Working hours will be Monday to Thursday 08.30 - 17.00 and Friday 08.30 - 16.30
There will be a fairly quick start for the successful candidate, current Counterbalance Forklift licence and Supply Chain experience is essential
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.