Stores Team Leader
CW3 Near Keele
£21,000-£24,000 per annum
Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for a Stores Team Leader based near Keele.
The role would be to join a fast-paced warehouse team as the Stores Team Leader, the ideal candidate must have the relevant experience and knowledge of running a stores team.
- Ensure that all goods are unpacked, receipted and stored safely and securely.
- Ensure that all goods for dispatch are sent out on time and packed to ensure safe, timely receipt by the customer
- Keep all storage/stores areas clean and tidy
- Ensure customer enquiries to department are dealt with effectively
- Maintain the flexibility of the department are dealt with effectively
- Enhance and focus on maximising stores area and stock rotation
- Training and education of stores team
- Ensuring engineers vans are stocked correctly ready for the following days work
- Must hold an FLT licence and full driving licence
- Knowledge of legal requirements of operating a stores facility
- Ability to understand and analyse KPI
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work alone or in a team
- Team player
- Self motivated
Monday-Friday 37.5 hours between 8am-5.30pm
Call Laura on 01782 272400 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.