Due to new contracts our Client is looking to recruit a hardworking Warehouse Operative to work in their Stores department. This is a 3 Month Temporary position with potential for extension or permanent opportunity for the right candidates.
Forklift would be beneficial but is not essential.
Due to the location, Candidates will need their own transport to commute to work.
This is a very busy and fast moving warehouse where you will pick and pack orders.
- General warehouse / packing duties
- Loading and unloading of the vehicles
- General cleaning duties and tidying of work area
- Any further duties that may be asked of you by the client
- The ideal candidate will need to be physically fit due to the physical demands of the position
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment.
- Fork Lift licence would be beneficial but not essential.
- Well mannered, patient, and courteous personality
- Flexible availability to accommodate clients needs
- Must hold a valid driving license due to location
- Good eye for detail
- Candidates will need to provide their own safety boots but all other PPE will be supplied
- Excellent training
- Potential to become permanent at a competitive salary
Working Hours: Monday - Thursday 8am-5.15pm Fridays 8am - 1pm
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.