Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for a Stockroom Controller for one of their engineering/manufacturing clients based in the South of Glasgow.
You will be responsible for running an efficient and effective stores, providing spare parts to the manufacturing teams in a timely manner and ensuring we have sufficient spare parts to support both client and colleague demands.
- The management of stock levels in the stores
- The ongoing monitoring of stock levels, taking corrective actions where appropriate
- To provide assistance, in the identification of parts, to the manufacturing team
- Process stores purchase orders, invoicing and associated admin processes
- Goods receiving, inspection, storage and picking of spare parts
- Building relationships with suppliers to ensure best value and service levels.
- Take corrective actions as required to adjust levels and make recommendations to management to address adverse trends
- Working on SAGE
- Experience of working in an Engineering/Manufacturing stores environment
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to meet demanding targets in a pressurised stores environment
- Ability to communicate clearly both internally and with Suppliers
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and internal systems such as SAGE / SAP
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Flexible, time management
- Good communication and organisational skills
If you are interested can you please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.