Our client who is based in Amesbury has an exciting opportunity which has arisen for a Stores Assistant to join their team.
The main responsibilities of the posts will be to assist with the receipt, storage, stock control, dispensing and issuing of raw materials and goods to the manufacturing units in accordance with the regulations.
Attention to detail and the accurate completion of documentation and records are essential requirements of the post.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills:
- Ability to work under pressure to meet targets
- Good prioritising, problem solving and organisational skills
- Team player
- Positive can-do attitude
- Experience of working in a stores/warehouse environment, possibly either manufacturing or food industry
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to follow written procedures
- Good communications skills, written and verbal
This is a full-time, permanent position working 37.5 hours per week and offering a salary of £17,572 per annum.
Contact Jemma Smith at Meridian on 01722 328038 or send your CV to email@example.com to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.