Main Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Stock control team leader, will be responsible for maintaining all inventory related activities
- Execute inventory control measures to ensure the company maintains a good stock holding and accuracy
- Excel Experience
- Be vigilant
- Manage the locations that the stock is stored in and update the system as and when required
- To investigate and correct the results of any cycle counts;
- To address all stock queries, presented by the picking teams, quickly and completely; so as to assist in achieving the customer service levels of the warehouse team as a whole.
- Ensure the stock control department is well organised and controlled sufficiently, to be able to support the Picking teams.
- Perform Cycle count checks
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of the stock management system.
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted and addressed where appropriate.
- To ensure that all Health & Safety policies and procedures are complied with and fully maintained as detailed in the clients Health & Safety Management System.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.