Our client who is based in South East London has an exciting opportunity for a Stock Controller to join their team.
You will be responsible for managing all inventory control related activities, execute inventory control measures to ensure the company minimizes stock holding and maximizes stock system and paperwork accuracy.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills:
- Ideally possessing a relevant professional qualification and/or suitable background experience in inventory management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High level interpersonal skills - ability to build successful, mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Communication skills - able to communicate effectively and professionally to people with various levels of knowledge face to face, over the telephone and in writing
- Possess excellent personal organisation and business administration skills in accordance with modern best practice methods
- Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt
- Knowledge of SAP a distinct advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
This is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £24,000 - £27,000 (DOE) per annum.
Contact Jemma Smith on 0844 371 9028 or send your updated CV to email@example.com to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.