Meridian is seeking and experienced Stock Controller to join one of our 24 hour site manufacturing clients near the Nottingham area. You will need at least 2 years experience in a similar role and must have your own transport due to the location.
You will be working on a rota basis which consists of 3 days on, 3 days off, 3 nights on, 3 nights off performing 12 hour shifts across a 7 day week. You also need a Forklift counter balance certificate for this role.
Specialise in creating products within the food and drink industry (none meat & none alcohol) , they manufacture, store and despatch their goods from their large site. The site is kept in an immaculate condition and has a great colleagues working for them. They now want to grow their team externally.
- Supporting and reporting to the frontline manager
- Actively supporting the goods in and warehouse team
- Checking and counter signing delivers of raw materials
- Accurately recording the ingredients and packaging onsite to achieve daily goals and targets
- Controlling stock movements for all storage locations on site
- Accurately using the management systems to allocate and manage workloads
- Ensuring that the warehouse is Audit ready at all times
- Working with a health and safety conscious manner and adhering to the H&S rules
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Adhering to all safety procedures
- Execute the PI schedule
- Ensure all stock accuracy is maintained
- Maintaining documents to support count schedule Adherence and system accuracy for all categories on WMS managed stock
- Process NRC into system
- Ensuring compliance to the correct stock control standards by routing stock checks
- Update system with inbound and outbound deliveries
- Allocate warehouse process tasks to the operatives
- Support customer service with picking orders
- Using SAP/WMS for booking and to provide visibility of goods
- Completing Daily and weekly reports
- Actively support and control bi-annual stock checks
- Reporting and recording any problems or injuries
Type of person required:
- Able to demonstrate understanding and awareness of FMCG environment
- Understands stock movement activity within an FMCG environment
- Aware of stock control standards
- Experience in using WMS inventory systems
- Stock system knowledge (SAP)
- IT literate with Microsoft programmes
- Worked in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years
- Must have a valid Forklift Counter balance certificate
Rate of pay £8.33 rising to £9.23
Working hours: 12 hours across 3 days on, 3 days off, 3 nights on, 3 nights off
Start date : ASAP
If you fit the above criteria we would love to hear from you, pleas apply and you will be contacted to discuss the vacancy further.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.