Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for a Stock Controller on behalf of an established client based in Glasgow city centre.
This is a newly created role, where you will be working with an established and experienced team in order to manage the equipment between the company's manufacturing site and its sub contractors.
- Manage the end to end process for the monthly stock take
- Coordinate the sub contractors in order to provide them with equipment for orders
- Manage reports for any equipment that has not been accounted for in the monthly stock take
- Investigate and resolve any queries with sub contractors
- Prepare and coordinate equipment orders, meeting the demands of the customer
- Managing the logistics in order to ensure accurate reporting
- Building and maintaining relationships with sub contractors, attending site visits where necessary (so a clean UK driving licence is essential)
- Have excellent attention to detail and be good at solving problems
- Be customer focused with strong communication skills
- Be a competent user of MS Excel, as this will be used for reporting and managing data
Experience of managing sub contractors would be hugely advantageous for this role, as would experience of working within the gas industry, however, candidates without this experience will still be considered.
In return you will be working for an organisation whose operation spans throughout the UK, and who have gone through a significant period of growth in the past five years. With this, it is an excellent time to join this organisation as you will have the opportunity to develop a lasting a career.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.