Static Mechanical AND/OR Electrical Maintenance Engineer *** Shift Pattern***
The Package The position is permanent contract with a basic salary of £35K per annum.
All overtime is paid at x1.5 shifts and x2 on any Sunday. 20.5 days holiday. Plus pension.
Shift Pattern- 4 days on 4 days Off, 4 nights on 4 nights off- 12 hour shifts
Location Cambridge Papworth Hospital The Company Our client is a leading provider of facilities maintenance and support services in the built environment. Working in partnership with some of the UK's best known companies & public sector contracts. They are a market leader in mechanical, electrical and fabric maintenance for both the private and public sector. They have offices throughout the UK.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical AND/OR Electrical Maintenance Engineer providing a Facilities support service covering Planned & Reactive Maintenance for the servicing, breakdown and repair of all associated works on the New build Papworth Hospital in Cambridge.
- Maintain and repair the complete range of mechanical or electrical engineering services associated with the Health Care estate. This will include, for example, the following: engineering services, medical devices (beds, trolleys etc), portable equipment, fixed plant, fire alarms and building management systems.
- Following engineering and building drawings and specifications, providing satisfactory levels of output linked with high standards or workmanship for complex systems, fully understanding the relationship between mechanical and electrical systems.
- C&G Craft Certificate in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Services or In Plant Engineering or BTEC ONC in Mechanical Engineering with JIB or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a building maintenance engineering role is essential
- Mechanical or Electrical bias
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding national sized Facilities Company.
Please apply to Joe Firth of Meridian Business Support.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.