Meridian Business Support are currently seeking a Production Instructor in the Lincoln area.
A great opportunity has arisen for a looking for a production instructor within the Garment Manufacture workshop.
This role involves duties such as;
- Teach, instruct and supervise staff in all aspects carried out in the workshop
- Ensure staff meet production targets
- You will be required to assess and evaluate skills of staff up to national qualification standard
- Induct staff to the workshop / area of work and train them in aspects such as health and safety, control of substance hazardous to health (COSHH), machinery and tools usage
Other responsibilities will involve such as;
- Supervise and maintain discipline of staff within workshop / area of work
- Provide quality assurance against product specification
- Be responsible for performance, motivation, appraisal and development of staff
- In charge of logging attendance and approve staff hours worked and wages including recording piece work where appropriate
- Set work schedules and manage targets / quality standards, maintaining delivery of contractual arrangements
- Offer support to staff where required; tailor learning and training requirements to individual needs
- Complete regime monitoring information and update staff training records
- May be required to participate in the selection process of staff for the workshop / area of work
- Contribute to health and safety risk assessments relating to the workshop / area of work and specialist areas
- Be responsible to request materials and estimate usage in order to meet targets
- Maintain and carry out fabric and tool checks of workshop and security of areas
- Undertake planned maintenance programme of machinery and log any tool / equipment faults
- Be able to communicate via radio net in accordance with local security strategy on a regular basis
- Provide variety of work and experience to staff
- Review staff process and progression to provide support
- Complete administration activities to support the smooth running of the workshop
To apply for this role all candidates will have to have experience in teaching, production and most importantly from a concrete background.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start immediately please send CV to- email@example.com
Hours Mon - Fri 8.00am - 17.00pm 37 hours
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.